Warehouse Worker - JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY - $1,000 NH RETURN TO WORK BONUS + $750 J.JILL BONUS
APPLY TODAY, AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE’S $1,000 RETURN TO WORK BONUS WHILE IT IS AVAILABLE!
+ $750 J.JILL BONUS!!
Effective immediately, anyone filing for unemployment benefits in New Hampshire, returning to work and staying at work for at least 8 consecutive weeks will be eligible for a SUMMER STIPEND PAYMENT of $1,000 for FULL-TIME WORK and $500 for PART-TIME WORK.
- These stipends will be paid on a first come, first serve basis out of a new $10 million fund created by the Governor. Applications can only be filed after completing 8 consecutive weeks of employment that cannot start before May 18th.
Hourly pay potential up to $16/hour!
Eligibilty for a weekly bonus & shift Differential for weekend shifts
Our Distriution Center assoicate performs some or all of the functions to support direct order operations, including sorting goods, preparing and verifying customer orders for shipment, cross-training into other functions within the Distribution Center while adhering to all J.Jill safety standards, and continually striving for improved customer service.
- Performs order processing duties by item verification, manual sorting or u-sorting using an RF device, and packaging customer orders according to J.Jill standards using cartons or the auto bagger machine. Requires the use of a terminal to process the orders in the warehouse management system.
- Performs other functions within other departments in the Distribution Center, including but not limited to, Retail, QI/QCS, Freight, Receiving, Shipping, as well as other Direct Operation functions.
- Cross trains with the Pack Associates and fills in as required.
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detail instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow instructions.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task.
- Ability to work with people, collaboratively.
- Ability to make judgment calls on quality.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with good organization and time management skills.
- 0+ years of experience in a Distribution Center or similar environment.