Senior Help Desk Associate
Supports the closure of all escalated service requests and incidents reports not resolved by Help Desk level 1 associates. Duties include, but not limited to operations, testing, maintenance, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and integration of all third party and in house applications systems and/or processes and procedures. Identifies, updates and develops documentation, including training for the Level 1 support team associates in support of continuous improvement and skill sets development. Oversees level 1 support associates and project manages implementations with all levels as required. The Assists in support of operational processes & procedures within the data operations centers as required.
- Provides second level support with regards to a request for service until the issue is resolved; this may include escalation of the ticket to the appropriate department to fulfill the service request.
- Provides second level support with regards to incidents reported by the client until the issue is resolved; this may include escalation of the ticket to the appropriate department to fulfill the service request.
- Performs analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex problems for end users, including recommendations on and implementation of corrective solutions.
- Enters and reports technical problems, causes and solutions within the Incident Management software. Participates as required to meet defined SLA’s; assigns and prioritizes open service requests to oneself or others. Documents reported issues in trouble ticketing system.
- Ensures computer systems with the Data Operation are running efficiently (according to documented procedures). Monitors and documents alerts from various monitoring systems to ensure maximum uptime.
- Oversees the escalation to third level support for problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution of issues not able to be resolved atL1 and/or L2. Advocates for the associate who reported the issue, keeps them informed of progress, works as an agent for the associate to see the issue come to a quick and successful resolution.
- Implements defined system and application configurations, schedules, etc. in accordance with L3 provided standards and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and writing skills.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and technologies in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent record keeping and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Data Operations, Enterprise and Client Systems, MS Office, PC's, peripherals. Experience and Knowledge of Retail & Distributions systems a plus.
- Must be available to work evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts.
- Experience with any Incident & problem ticket application software a plus.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Associates Degree, vocational or technical school degree.
- 2+ years in related role.
- Team Lead or team supervision experience preferred.