Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd ShiftTilton, NH
Our Distribution Center Associates get our products to our loyal and passionate customers. Distribution Center team members are trained in a variety of shipping, receiving, packing, and returns duties including but not limited to: Retail, Freight, Receiving, Shipping, and other direct operations functions.
- Part-time and Full-time positions available
What makes a successful Distribution Center Associate at J Jill?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
- Distribution Center AssociateTeam Leader.
- Team LeaderSupervisor.
Medical, Dental, Vision
Awards & Recognition
Paid Time Off
Onsite Gym/Fitness Room
Sign-on & Referral Bonuses
Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd ShiftTilton , NH
Provides care and maintenance to the building and its equipment. Performs scheduled preventative maintenance and troubleshoots conveyor system and production equipment issues as required.
2nd Shift hours are 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM Monday through Friday.
- Ensures that the building and its equipment are operational and provide a safe working environment to meet the company goals and objectives. Responds to equipment issues, analyzes issues and takes corrective action to eliminate issue and restore equipment to normal operation.
- Performs assigned preventative maintenance on various production equipment as assigned to ensure safe and efficient operation in compliance with OSHA and other appropriate standards. Completes special projects and scheduled repairs in a timely manner.
- Provides accurate documentation for work completed utilizing work order system. Documents all work performed in accordance with department
- This individual must have a strong mechanical background working in a fast-paced production environment.
- Mechanical trouble-shooting skills are an essential for performing this job.
- Understanding of basic electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic theory.
- Hands on experience with tools of the trade.
- Experienced in use of powered industrial equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- A strong background working in a production environment is essential.
- Ability to work safely at all times and be aware of potential hazards or unsafe conditions.
- Individual must be self-motivated.
- Excellent follow-through with verbal or written communication.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required in support of the business.
- Multi-task and prioritize work to meet the needs of the business.
- Detail-orientated and perform work in a safe manner.
- Work independently and with minimal or with no direct supervision.
- 1+ years of maintenance experience in a Distribution Center or similar environment.
- Vocational or technical training preferred.