IS Service Desk Associate
J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting customers with great wear-now product. The brand represents an easy, thoughtful and inspired style that reflects the confidence of remarkable women who live life with joy, passion and purpose. J.Jill offers a guiding customer experience through more than 280 stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce platform. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
The IS Service Desk Associate (Level 1) position is responsible for the support of first level triage of client incident and service requests, problem resolution with reference to client end points, including but not limited to, systems, applications, phones, printers and faxes. As well as some operational processes & procedures within the data operations centers.
- Provides First level technical trouble triage, analysis, and resolution using documented procedures.
- Collects documentation of reported issues in trouble ticketing system.
- Ensures Computer systems with the Data Operation are running efficiently (according to documented procedures).
- Coordinates escalation of trouble tickets that are unable to be resolved with Service Desk personnel.
- When the trouble ticket is of a nature that is beyond current knowledge and documentation, then the issue is escalated to a Level 2 Associate either at the Service Desk or in the field of expertise.
- Analyzes alerts from various monitoring systems to ensure maximum uptime
- Excellent oral/writing skills
- Ability to learn and support new systems and technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent record keeping and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office, PC's, printers, and related office equipment
- Must be available to work evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
- Experience with any problem ticket application software a plus
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must have a helpful/friendly phone demeanor
- Ability to be flexible as business needs change
- Associates Degree, vocational, or technical school degree preferred
- Retail experience preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
About Us :
At J.Jill, our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of creativity and the data science required to drive our future growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate focused on creating our customer’s unique experience and delivering results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.