Facilities Maintenance Technician
Ensures the care and maintenance of the building and its equipment.
- Performs minor building maintenance tasks requiring a variety of mechanical and construction skills, including painting, drywall repair, etc.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Maintains and repairs building HVAC system as required.
- Performs seasonal outside maintenance of the surroundings as required.
- Maintains and tests fire suppression system as required.
- Acts as a liaison with contractors on site, specific to facilities operation.
- Provides support for events held on site.
- Works overtime as needed.
- Assists maintenance mechanics when required.
- Strong mechanical background with hands on experience.
- Knowledge of building construction and maintenance.
- Understanding of basic electrical theory.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Independent worker with a positive attitude.
- Organizing skills necessary to complete tasks efficiently.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5+ years working in a commercial building trade.
- Experience with masonry, drywall, and painting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position.