Customer Service Associate - Remote
*Can work within 90 miles of the Tilton, NH office location.*
This remote position supports the brand and the organization’s image through customer interaction, to include, but not limited to, order acquisition and responding to general inquiries regarding products and services offered.
- Handles inbound phone customer interactions via a soft phone.
- Assists customers with product selection.
- Places customer orders in the computer system externally via a lap top.
- Meets or exceeds quality standards and performance goals.
- Recommends process improvements to improve the customer’s experience.
- Identifies and communicates trends in customer transactions.
- Keeps up-to-date on J. Jill’s Contact Center systems and operational procedures.
- Skilled in the effective management of your home internet network connections.
- Proficient in standard office technologies including Microsoft office, MS word, Excel, Web browsers, email, electric calendar and Instant Messaging.
- Ability to work independently without supervision and manage time effectively.
- Ability to multi-task in several computer applications while holding a conversation with a customer.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally over the phone and through email and Instant Messaging.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to navigate between a variety of computer applications and internet sites
- Must be 18 years or older
- Minimum High School diploma; advanced education preferred
- 1+ years prior Customer Service experience with a direct to consumer sales company, in a Call Center or remote service environment
- CommercialWare experience a plus
- Must reside within 90 miles of the J. Jill facility in Tilton, NH and have the ability to work one day a month in the Tilton facility.
- Must be able to attend 4 weeks of initial training in Tilton, NH and any additional training as needed.
- Must have a private workspace that is free from distractions and outside noise. Workspace must have an ergonomically appropriate desk and chair.
- Must not be responsible for being the caregiver for anyone in the home during scheduled working hours.
- Must have a computer modem/router located within the home to allow for a private, hardwired internet connection for exclusive use during scheduled working hours.
- Must have a private high-speed internet connection from a reliable provider that meets the minimum requirements of 5 megabits per second download and 1 megabit per second upload. The connection must be hardwired.
- Must maintain availability to be scheduled 5 days a week, including one weekend day, allowing for
- Flexible scheduling within a 11hour timeframe and/or be available to work a split shift during any given workday.
*Earn up to $13 an hour with incentive pay and shift differential*