Virtual Style Specialist
J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting customers with great wear-now product. The brand represents an easy, thoughtful and inspired style that reflects the confidence of remarkable women who live life with joy, passion and purpose. J.Jill offers a guiding customer experience through more than 280 stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce platform. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
The Virtual Style Specialist is primarily responsible for building engaging relationships with our customer and utilizing the product and knowledge they have gained to give our customer the confidence to be her best self every day. The Style Specialist is expected to assist in any, and all customer contact opportunities, which includes existing and lapsed customers, and omni-channel contacts, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., as business needs require. The Style Specialist engages customers via phone calls, texts, emails, and does daily prospecting to facilitate virtual customer connections and invitations for private shopping appointments, events or parties. The Style Specialist acts as brand specialist, and fosters ongoing relationships through loyalty, networking and outreach.
- Truly understands fashion and knows how to help our customers look and feel great
- Tries on our new collections, participate in fit sessions (in person or virtually) and talk effortlessly about our styles and the way they fit.
- Has a great eye for balancing silhouettes and proportions to create flattering looks.
- Know how to use color to complement and enhance.
- Constructs great layered outfits with pieces that can be worn multiple ways.
- Builds her entire wardrobe with versatile looks that can work together.
- Knows that no outfit is complete until accessories finish the look!
- Enthusiastically communicates with J. Jill customers via Virtual and several Omni-channel contacts.
- Builds and maintains a genuine and engaging interest throughout the contact while committing to maximizing the experience for our customer, by knowing, serving and delighting her.
- Consistently demonstrates proficiency on all systems.
- Uses tools, creativity, innovation, and smart risk-taking to satisfy her needs in one interaction where applicable.
- Protects her information in accordance with established PCI requirements.
- Acts with integrity, transparency, candor and respect when dealing with customers. Effectively listens and explores her needs to determine what merchandise and services will meet those needs.
- Is knowledgeable and ensures our customer is informed of current communications that are relevant to her, (i.e. sales promotions, special campaigns, because we earn her trust and loyalty by staying true to our mission.
- Successfully completes all continuing education on merchandise, procedures, and customer service skills, because we strive constantly and consistently to do better things, not just to do things better.
- Consistently meets company selling standards and acts as a brand role model by delighting customers and achieving company established metric goals.
- Builds genuine connections with customers to achieve J, Jill Credit Card, Email Capture and acquire new customers through Omni-channel integration.
- Does whatever it takes to assist the customer in a professional and responsible manner to meet her needs.
- Consistently remains in compliance with attendance and punctuality and adherence because we win as a team and are dedicated to ensuring success.
- Completes any assigned miscellaneous and/or specialized duties and tasks required to ensure on-going customer satisfaction and achievement of center performance goals.
- Experience with PC based systems is required.
- Is customer-centric and understands the importance of creating exceptional customer experiences
- Has strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple fellow associates in stores and in Contact Center.
- Strong decision making and the ability to handle issues appropriately and striving to resolve all issues on the first contact
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task. Ability to speak, listen, and type at same time on occasion can be required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years Women’s Specialty Retail Management experience required.
- 2+ years in a store management position preferred
- 1-3 years in a customer service environment
- Point of Sale and general Microsoft Office software experience.
- Experience in relevant Human Resource processes.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
About Us :
At J.Jill, our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of creativity and the data science required to drive our future growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate focused on creating our customer’s unique experience and delivering results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.