Senior Email CRM Analyst
The position has 3 primary functions within the CRM Team. 1. Own the development & strategy of email audience segmentation to drive traffic and sales across the Online and Retail channels. 2. Build and maintain recurring email performance reports, quarterly hind-sighting recaps while providing analysis to the team and cross-functional partners. 3. Build email HTML content, setup, schedule & QA deployments in our ESP platform Adobe Campaign. As J.Jill seeks to continually improve the email channel this role is essential in our ongoing test plan and strategy. Our team is fully cross trained in all 3 areas, this position is the primary point person on the first 2 functions.
40% of the time will be spent on email customer campaign segmentation and flawless execution.
30% of the time will be spent on analysis, dashboard reporting and monthly hind sighting.
30% of the time will be spent on email HTML coding, setup in Adobe Campaign, QA of content & deployment.
- Develops and execute customer email segmentation campaigns by version on a daily basis utilizing the customer marketing database tool.
- Optimizes contact frequency by recency engagement & channel preference.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly email omni channel response analysis and reporting including test version results.
- Builds and analyzes statistically valid test and control audiences.
- Collaborates with E-commerce Marketing and Brand Marketing
- Assembles and deploys outbound email campaign versions utilizing ESP application tool.
- Email Marketing Analysis is required
- Customer segmentation utilizing a customer marketing database is required
- Strong aptitude in HTML email coding
- Advanced with MS Office tools, particularly Excel
- Experience with A/B testing methodologies is a plus
- Experience with working with a major ESP tool
- Experience in a multi-channel environment is a plus
- Experience with Direct Marketing financials/ profit and loss calculations is a plus.
- Utilization of the Adobe Omniture software tool is a plus.
- Confident in presenting email metrics/performance to cross functional teams monthly
- Proven analytical skills a must
- Strong attention to detail and accurate in execution
- Ability to multi-task, juggle multiple assignments, prioritize and meet deadlines
- High energy, positive “can do” attitude and self-motivated
- Propensity to learn quickly and ask questions to gain clarity
- High degree of organization, accuracy and flexibility; detail oriented
- Team player and collaborative
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business discipline required
- 6+ years of Marketing experience with a business to consumer company required
- 4+ Email Marketing experience required