Senior Ecommerce Web Analyst
J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting customers with great wear-now product. The brand represents an easy, thoughtful and inspired style that reflects the confidence of remarkable women who live life with joy, passion and purpose. J.Jill offers a guiding customer experience through more than 280 stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce platform. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
The Senior Ecommerce Web Analyst provides data-driven analysis and insights to facilitate Ecommerce decisioning, and collaborates with key stakeholders and third party analytics vendors to ensure best in class analytics tracking configuration and measurement methodologies.
- Using Adobe Analytics, supports weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting and ad hoc Ecommerce channel analysis to help inform short term and long term data-driven strategies to achieve revenue and profit goals
- Collaborates with key Ecommerce channel stakeholders to define key performance indicators for measuring and optimizing their areas and key initiatives
- Partners with Ecom business teams to define digital tracking and measurement requirements
- Collaborates with Tech team to build, maintain and troubleshoot web measurement across the data layer and Adobe Analytics
- Develops processes and methodologies to automate reporting and dashboards
- Builds and maintains dashboards and tools that provide insight into the performance of Ecommerce channel efforts, including but not limited to: web merchandising, content development, user experience, conversion funnels and traffic
- Manages 3rd party data providers to produce accurate and actionable data and insights
- Supports site content and user experience A/B test design and execution; analyzes and shares test results with Ecommerce team to drive ongoing website optimizations
- Partners with other Analytics function areas within the organization to share learnings and align on methodologies and best practices
- Stays informed about, communicates, and applies current or new trends and best practices in web analytics
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics required. Familiarity with configuration best practices, writing requirements, and data validation preferred.
- Experience with predictive/descriptive statistics, sampling, and hypothesis testing via statistical packages (R, Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc) required
- Proficiency in SQL and knowledge of database models required
- Understanding of Ecommerce KPIs related to traffic, engagement/user experience and conversion
- Agile Excel skills (pivots, index match, offset, etc.) required
- Experience with programming languages, like Python or VBA, to facilitate automation a plus
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills required
- S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related discipline required
- 4+ years of web analytics experience using Adobe Analytics/Omniture required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
About Us :
At J.Jill, our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of creativity and the data science required to drive our future growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate focused on creating our customer’s unique experience and delivering results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.