Serves as a member of the Information Systems team, supporting Enterprise Integration
- Identifies and applies integration patterns while making sure that key factors, such as performance, availability, and scalability are considered.
- Aligns closely with business partners and translates business requirements into technical solutions.
- Analyzes a problem in multiple dimensions, from business rules to complex technical processes as it applies to an individual area or the entire ecosystem.
- Understands complex business problems and supports the solutions for such problems.
- Uses C# and the .Net framework to build and deploy web services to facilitate integration between operational systems.
- Familiar with REST API concepts and coding.
- Develops batch interfaces from database using appropriate means to protect data accuracy and integrity.
- Uses RDBMS and the SQL query language to create new database objects as needed, including Tables, Views and Stored Procedures.
- Understands and leverages best-practice techniques to ensure quality development within a BizTalk, SQL and C#.NET Integration environment.
- Performs ad-hoc analysis using T-SQL query language within the database systems.
- Investigates existing database objects to identify and remediate performance issues.
- Participates in on call rotation to provide off hours coverage and support.
- Working knowledge of business functional areas preferred:
- Point of Sale.
- Direct to Consumer.
- Merchandise Management.
- Supply Chain and business support systems.
- Knowledge and capability in relevant technology:
- BizTalk or 2013 R2
- Enterprise Service Bus concepts
- Exposure to and interest in Cloud concepts (Azure)
- C# and the .NET Framework
- BizTalk Deployment Framework (preferred)
- Automic (preferred)
- XML, XSD, LINQ, Entity Framework, JSON technologies.
- Web-Services, SOAP, REST, and SOA.
- SQL Server (2012 or later).
- SQL Server Business Intelligence Suite (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS).
- Oracle (9i/10g/11g) and PL/SQL (preferred)
- DB2 (preferred)
- Professional and administrative skills:
- Ad-Hoc data analysis and research.
- Unit, functional and user-acceptance testing.
- Data validation.
- Software Development Life Cycle.
- Abstract thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter who is able to investigate issues independently
- Collaborative skills.
- Quality and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (Technical, Functional, Cross-functional).
- Process-oriented approach to analysis and design.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities while working in a varied, fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (CS, CSE, MIS, CE, Mathematics or other related field), or nearing the completion of a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of BizTalk Integration experience