Director ECommerce Analytics
J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting customers with great wear-now product. The brand represents an easy, thoughtful and inspired style that reflects the confidence of remarkable women who live life with joy, passion and purpose. J.Jill offers a guiding customer experience through more than 280 stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce platform. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
Leads efforts to provide accurate, insightful, action-oriented information and analyses for the E-commerce channel. Leads efforts to identify channel trends and opportunities based on observed online behaviors, ensuring timely and regular sharing of analyses to help drive ongoing site improvements and a best-in-class user experience. Supports stakeholders in their efforts to measure the value of existing site features and ongoing site optimization efforts. Plays a key role in annual traffic and conversion planning and ongoing weekly and monthly forecasting efforts, working closely with Company Planning. Directs the team responsible for the day-to-day measurement and analysis of the web site, ensuring all data and analysis is provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accountable for all measurements, reports, and analyses of the E-commerce channel. Ensures the timely and accurate distribution of existing reports and analyses and for proactively identifying and distributing new, value-add and actionable reporting and analyses.
- Participates in annual E-commerce business planning efforts. Working with E-commerce partners, forecasts the impact on key performance metrics per planned site enhancements and investments. Leads efforts to build annual traffic and conversion plans based on annual demand plans.
- Understands and forecasts total customer, omni-channel and financial P&L impact of E-commerce channel investments as needed.
- Leads bottoms-up forecasting and scenario planning to inform daily strategic and tactical Working closely with Company Planning and Merchandise Planning & Allocation teams, create and communicate weekly and monthly web KPI forecasts on a regular basis to key stakeholders.
- Leads regular in-depth analyses of the E-commerce business. Ensures delivery of holistic summaries of performance and takeaways each month that take into consideration channel initiatives and investments, digital marketing strategies, merchandising strategies, corporate promotions, etc. Works with E-commerce partners to gather insights and assessments and facilitates conversations regarding hindsight and actionable next steps.
- Accountable for daily and weekly E-commerce dashboards. Ensures team delivers timely, accurate dashboards for weekly business reviews meetings. Along with other E-commerce leaders, facilitates discussions regarding prior week business performance versus plans and forecasts and any actionable next steps to help drive results.
- Leads efforts to prioritize and execute A/B testing efforts.
- Supports regular distribution of information and analyses regarding performance of site content to key stakeholders in Merchandising, Creative. In partnership with Director of Site Operations, guides partners in the assessment and action-oriented next steps for optimizing and/or expanding site content efforts.
- Ensures team provides timely support for ad-hoc requests from members of the E-commerce team, providing data and/or analyses in support of questions and inquiries.
- Accountable for the Adobe Site Catalyst relationship and all related product and vendor evaluations, upgrades, invoices, and annual budgeting activities.
- Ensures continual enhancement and evolution of E-commerce analytics capabilities. Builds and develops a team of highly qualified and engaged team members with a healthy curiosity about the E-commerce business and customer behaviors within the channel.
- Subject-matter-expertise and proven abilities in web measurement strategies and analyses.
- Proven ability to utilize quantitative inputs to identify trends and behaviors and subsequent actions to take to drive improvements in the online channel and making actionable recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Proven success influencing and driving results through cross-functional team members.
- Bachelor’s degrees in Business discipline required, MBA is a plus.
- 10+ years of analytics experience with a focus on E-commerce measurement & analytics.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
About Us :
At J.Jill, our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of creativity and the data science required to drive our future growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate focused on creating our customer’s unique experience and delivering results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.