Associate Graphic Designer
Conceptualizes, designs and produces compelling, brand-appropriate creative for retail signage,
store associate communications, direct mail, various print and on-product collateral,
and corporate branding.
- Designs, develops and produces dynamic, brand-appropriate visuals that reinforce
and enhance the marketing strategy and seasonal concepts.
- Develops creative solutions using a combination of creativity and analytical skills,
to communicate an inspiring brand story to the customer.
- Works with copywriters, marketing, visual, merchandising and other team members
to develop creative solutions.
- Highly organized, flexible and able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy and meeting established deadlines
- Must be team-oriented and exhibit strong interpersonal skills
- Must possess proactive problem solving skills complimented by good communication skills, and show initiative.
- Must have strong command of typography as well as expert knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Bachelor’s degree focusing on Graphic Design/Visual Communications
- 2+ years graphic design experience
- Print production knowledge required.
- Fashion or lifestyle experience preferred.
- Portfolio required.