Filling a key role on the J.Jill color team, works on all aspects of color production including: Lab Dips, Novelty Print Strike-Off’s and Bulk approvals. Attends meetings with designers and all cross functional teams in order to ensure the best possible color match and on time deliveries for core apparel across all channels. Communicate with overseas agents on a daily basis.
- Analyzes and communicates comments for Lab Dip & Bulk submits
- Reviews and comments on Novelty Print Strike Off’s
- Works closely with Product Managers, Sourcing & Design Teams for on time color commit dates
- Works closely with designers on print approvals.
- Communicates with Agents on a daily basis
- Enters data for color comments into PLM operating system
- Creates & manages Print Charts for tracking and communication with internal teams
- Maintains swatch books with most up to date approvals
- Files submits, both approvals and rejections
- Uses Spectrophotometer for color analysis as needed
- Assists with palette chips for Presentation meeting and other distribution palettes
- Assists with organization of department tools and submits
- Assists in organizing and updating Color Lab
- Prompt communication and follow up with all vendors/agents on color issues both via email & PLM reporting system.
- Detail oriented, Self-motivated, Hard working, Team player, Enjoys a fast paced fashion environment
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Textile Degree or Fashion Degree
- 2+ years of experience