J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting customers with great wear-now product. The brand represents an easy, thoughtful and inspired style that reflects the confidence of remarkable women who live life with joy, passion and purpose. J.Jill offers a guiding customer experience through more than 280 stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce platform. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
The Sourcing Coordinator executes the day-to-day tasks necessary to assist with the execution of data entry to support the manager in the sourcing related and manufacturing monitoring functions. You will work closely with internal cross-functional teams in Product Development, Merchandising and Inventory Management as well as with overseas offices, agents, and vendors. The Coordinator also collaborates to help ensure execution of on time seasonal order entry for Apparel and Accessories areas to ensure on time order commitment and follow up.
- Works closely with Sourcing Manager to ensure PLM system details are maintained and accurate. Oversees BOM and quote creation at the time of development. Administers PLM maintenance from allocation through order commitment.
- Supports the Sourcing Manager in the creation of the seasonal early buy chart and help communicate variances that occur with key stakeholders.
- Adheres to PLM milestone deadline dates from development though commitment/ final investment.
- Assists in communicating bulk quantities for each seasonal delivery to agents.
- Manages Purchase Order Changes and communicate those changes both internally (Planning and System Administration) and externally (Agent/Suppliers)
- Liaises with cross functional team members in Planning to confirm trigger program changes and communicate those details to the external suppliers and System Administration.
- Processes delivery extensions and shortages with Agents, Planners, and Administration team after discussion with manager
- Organizes reorders/chase product inquiries with external partners with guidance from manager.
- Effectively communicate in written and verbal form
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload
- Work as a member of a team
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, PLM
- Detail oriented and highly organized to be able to work on multiple projects at once
- Sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Strong desire to learn
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
About Us :
At J.Jill, our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of creativity and the data science required to drive our future growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate focused on creating our customer’s unique experience and delivering results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.