Senior Manager Human Resources - Tilton
Provides comprehensive human resources guidance and support to our Tilton based location, which consists of our Distribution Center, Contact Center, and a team of Information Systems and Finance associates. Manages a variety of HR functions, including talent acquisition, on-boarding, performance management, recognition programs, organizational development initiatives, compliance, and reporting.
- Recruits regular and seasonal hiring needs for the Contact Center and Distribution Center. Partners with Talent Acquisition on staffing for Tilton Office associates.
- Manages associate on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Provides guidance and support to management as it relates to performance and associate relations.
- Consults with management team to analyze and assess the HR needs of the organization and develops and implements strategies to meet those needs.
- Manages service and performance recognition programs and events.
- Partners with the Benefits department to manage ADA requests.
- Coordinates annual performance management process.
- Partners with Training and Development to develop and deliver talent development programs.
- Disseminates information on behalf of the benefits department, and coordinates Tilton benefits and wellness programs and events.
- Advises management on J.Jill HR policies and practices, and ensures compliance to state and federal labor laws.
- Effectively administers unemployment claims.
- Generates metrics and data for workforce planning.
- Ability to prioritize and meet appropriate deadlines in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to develop effective consultative relationships.
- Ability to drive business performance by utilizing knowledge of the business and the interrelationships to influence strategy and decision-making.
- Ability to work with various levels of management and maintain a critical level of confidentiality.
- Superior listening and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Knowledge of labor law.
- Strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills. Workday experience a plus.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Knowledge and experience at a level normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's Degree.
- 8+ years of human resources experience with significant staffing and associate relations experience, knowledge of labor law, problem resolution, and organizational development.
- Experience with distribution or call center from a medium to large company with multiple locations preferred.