Security Associate - Weekends
Provides a presence of security at the Tilton Operations Center Main Entrance. Monitors interior and exterior areas of the facility via surveillance cameras. Provides a visible deterrence to minimize loss of company assets. The Security Associate hours are Saturdays & Sundays, 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
- Ensures that all persons entering the facility have proper identification and or authorization. Assists visitors and vendors entering through the front lobby. Answers and directs all telephone calls coming into the main switchboard and emergency line.
- Performs routine interior and exterior surveillance of the facility, through CCTV and conducts tours of the interior of the building. Monitors all alarms including fire, burglar, and other emergency alarms. Performs routine test and inspection of the perimeter alarm system. Coordinates as an acting member of the Situation Command Team in an emergency evacuation situation. Performs routine medical emergency responses and acts as primary
- Observes, investigates, reports, and documents any suspicious activity taking place on J.Jill property. Completes assigned reports in support of the department. Ensures that all CTPAT security measures are being followed pertaining to security. Assists with afterhours trucking services in and out of the secured loading dock area.
- Knowledge of and experience as a security associate working in a Distribution Center or similar environment.
- Associate must be or able to be certified in First Aid, CPR / AED and maintain re-certification.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as Crimesoft.
- Preferred working knowledge of Winpac and Rapid Eye software.
- Ability to work safely at all times and be aware of potential hazards or unsafe conditions.
- Individual must be self-motivated.
- Excellent follow-through with verbal or written communication.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required in support of the business.
- Multi-task and prioritize work to meet the needs of the business.
- Detail-orientated and perform work in a safe manner.
- Work independently and with minimal or with no direct supervision.
About Us :
At J.Jill, our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of creativity and the data science required to drive our future growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate focused on creating our customer’s unique experience and delivering results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.