Security Associate (Temporary)
J. Jill is seeking a temporary Associate to provide a presence of security at the Tilton Operations Center Main Entrance. This person will monitor the interior and exterior areas of the facility via surveillance cameras and provide a visible deterrence to minimize loss of company assets.
- Ensures that all persons entering the facility have proper identification and or authorization. Assists visitors and vendors entering through the front lobby. Answers and directs all telephone calls coming into the main switchboard and emergency line.
- Performs routine interior and exterior surveillance of the facility, through CCTV and conducts tours of the interior of the building. Monitors all alarms including fire, burglar, and other emergency alarms. Performs routine test and inspection of the perimeter alarm system. Coordinates as an acting member of the Situation Command Team in an emergency evacuation situation.
- Performs routine medical emergency responses and acts as primary responder.
- Observes, investigates, reports, and documents any suspicious activity taking place on J.Jill property. Completes assigned reports in support of the department. Ensures that all CTPAT security measures are being followed pertaining to security. Assists with afterhours trucking services in and out of the secured loading dock area.
- Knowledge of and experience as a security associate working in a Distribution Center or similar environment.
- Associate must be or able to be certified in First Aid, CPR / AED and maintain re-certification.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as Crimesoft.
- Preferred working knowledge of Winpac and Rapid Eye software.
- Ability to work safely at all times and be aware of potential hazards or unsafe conditions.
- Individual must be self-motivated.
- Excellent follow-through with verbal or written communication.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required in support of the business.
- Multi-task and prioritize work to meet the needs of the business.
- Detail-orientated and perform work in a safe manner.
- Work independently and with minimal or with no direct supervision.