Maintenance Mechanic - Weekend Shift
The primary responsibilities of this position is to provide care and maintenance to the building and it's equipment. A strong background working in a production environment is essential. Perform scheduled preventative maintenance and troubleshoot conveyor system and production equipment issues as required.
- Ensures that the building and its equipment are operational and provide a safe working environment to meet the company goals and objectives. Respond to equipment issues, analyze issues and take corrective action to eliminate issue and restore equipment to normal operation.
- Performs assigned preventative maintenance on various production equipment as assigned to ensure safe and efficient operation in compliance with OSHA and other appropriate standards. Complete special projects, and scheduled repairs in a timely manner.
- Responsible for providing accurate documentation for work completed utilizing work order system. Ability to document all work performed in accordance with department guidelines.
- This individual must have a strong mechanical background working in a fast paced production environment.
- Mechanical trouble-shooting skills are an essential for performing this job.
- Understanding of basic electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic theory.
- Hands on experience with tools of the trade.
- Experienced in use of powered industrial equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- 1-3 years of maintenance experience in a Distribution Center or similar environment.
- Vocational or technical training preferred