Maintenance Mechanic/Parts SpecialistTilton, NH
Our Distribution Center Associates get our products to our loyal and passionate customers. Distribution Center team members are trained in a variety of shipping, receiving, packing, and returns duties including but not limited to: Retail, Freight, Receiving, Shipping, and other direct operations functions.
- Part-time and Full-time positions available
What makes a successful Distribution Center Associate at J Jill?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
- Distribution Center AssociateTeam Leader.
- Team LeaderSupervisor.
Medical, Dental, Vision
Awards & Recognition
Paid Time Off
Onsite Gym/Fitness Room
Sign-on & Referral Bonuses
Maintenance Mechanic/Parts SpecialistTilton , NH
Provides care and maintenance to the building and its equipment. Performs scheduled preventative maintenance and troubleshoots production equipment. Maintains all facility parts and supplies.
- Ensures that the building and its equipment are operational and provide a safe working environment to meet the company goals and objectives. Responds to equipment issues, analyzes issues and takes corrective action to eliminate issue and restores equipment to normal operation.
- Performs assigned preventative maintenance on various production equipment as assigned to ensure safe and efficient operation in compliance with OSHA, NFPA and other appropriate standards.
- Organizes and controls the spare part inventory and supplies for the facilities and custodial departments by utilizing the CMMS database. Maintains an accurate inventory count at all times and communicates ways to keep costs and inventory levels optimal.
- Provides timely and accurate documentation for work completed utilizing CMMS system. Documents all work performed in accordance with department guidelines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- This individual must have strong data entry skills, strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software and exceptional organization. LEAN skills and database knowledge is a plus.
- This individual must have a mechanical background working in a fast-paced production environment.
- Mechanical trouble-shooting skills are an essential for performing this job.
- Understanding basic mechanical theory and the operation of mechanical equipment, i.e., Material handling equipment, is a must.
- Hands on experience with mechanical and power tools
- Ability to work safely at all times and be aware of potential hazards or unsafe conditions.
- Individual must be self-motivated.
- Excellent follow-through with verbal or written communication.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required in support of the business
- Multi-task and prioritize work to meet the needs of the business
- Detail-orientated and perform work, prioritizing work in a safe manner
- Work independently and with minimal or with no direct supervision.
- Be able to lift 25 lbs. and work at elevated heights
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of maintenance experience in a Distribution Center or similar environment.
- 1+ years in a Data Entry position or similar job
- Vocational or technical training preferred.