Incentive Administration Associate
Handles all the data entry functions of the PACE incentive system that include, but are not limited to, the input of time standards, associate time and functions performed, paid time off and quality audit data. Ensures the accuracy and integrity of management reports, associate incentive pay and transfer of information over to payroll department. Performs additional duties, including assisting in the collection of data and verification of the quality performance of associates, departments and the adherence to service standards in the functions of the DC’s operations, which are used as components in the calculation of weekly incentive pay for the DC associates. Adheres to all J.Jill safety standards.
- Enters associate time data and functions performed on a daily basis from time sheets submitted by department team leaders. Performs automated data transfer functions and update system after completion. Runs and distributes daily reports to all on standard departments in a timely manner for team leader and supervisor to review for accuracy and completeness.
- Communicates with team leaders and supervisors in order to make any corrections as necessary to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the performance reports and associate incentive pay, as well as redistribute corrected reports.
- Enters data from quality audits performed and associate paid time off on a weekly basis. Runs weekly system reports and distributes to all on standard departments for team leader and supervisor review to confirm accuracy and completeness in order to process associate incentive pay and transfer information timely to payroll department. Communicates with payroll department in a timely manner when corrections to associates pay are being made for prior incentives paid.
- Maintains accurate and organized records for the PACE incentive program and enter updates to program guidelines and standards as identified by Industrial Engineer and Department Manager.
- Assists with conducting random audits of department and associates and verify adherence to standards.
- Must have good computer and data entry skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to maintain cooperative work relationships.
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions to perform required tasks.
- Knowledge of PkMS warehouse system is beneficial but not required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is beneficial.
- Preferably has prior work experience in a distribution center environment.
- Must be a team player.
- Detailed-oriented and have a focus on good customer service.
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible when work flows need adjustments.
- Ability to work independently and perform tasks in an efficient and organized manner.
- 1+ years of experience in a Distribution Center or similar environment