Help Desk Associate
Supports first level triage of client incident and service requests, problem resolution with reference to client end points, including but not limited to, systems, applications, phones, printers and faxes. Assists with some operational processes & procedures within the data operations centers.
- Provides first level technical trouble triage, analysis, and resolution using documented procedures
- Collects documentation of reported issues in trouble ticketing system.
- Ensures Computer systems with the Data Operation are running efficiently (according to documented procedures)
- Coordinates escalation of trouble tickets that are unable to be resolved with Help Desk personnel. For example: When the trouble ticket is of a nature that is beyond current knowledge and documentation, then the issue is escalated to a Level 2 Associate either at the Help Desk or in the field of expertise.
- Analyzes alerts from various monitoring systems to ensure maximum uptime
- Excellent oral/writing skills
- Ability to learn and support new systems and technologies in a fast paced environment
- Excellent record keeping and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office, PC's, printers and related office equipment
- Must be available to work evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
- Experience with any problem ticket application software a plus
- Must have a helpful/friendly phone demeanor
- Ability to be flexible as business needs change
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Associates Degree, vocational or technical school degree
- 0 years