Facilities Maintenance Technician, Weekend Shift
Ensures the care and maintenance of the building and its equipment.
- Performs minor building maintenance tasks requiring a variety of mechanical and construction skills, including painting, drywall repair, etc.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Maintains and repairs building HVAC system as required.
- Performs seasonal outside maintenance of the surroundings as required.
- Maintains and tests fire suppression system as required.
- Acts as a liaison with contractors on site, specific to facilities operation.
- Provides support for events held on site.
- Works overtime as needed.
- Assists maintenance mechanics when required.
- Strong mechanical background with hands on experience.
- Knowledge of building construction and maintenance.
- Understanding of basic electrical theory.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Independent worker with a positive attitude.
- Organizing skills necessary to complete tasks efficiently.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5+ years working in a commercial building trade.
- Experience with masonry, drywall, and painting.