Distribution Center Associate
Performs some or all of the functions to support direct order operations, including sorting goods, preparing and verifying customer orders for shipment, cross-training into other functions within the Distribution Center while adhering to all J.Jill safety standards, and continually striving for improved customer service.
- Performs order processing duties by item verification, manual sorting or u-sorting using an RF device, and packaging customer orders according to J.Jill standards using cartons or the auto bagger machine. Requires the use of a terminal to process the orders in the warehouse management system.
- Performs other functions within other departments in the Distribution Center, including but not limited to, Retail, QI/QCS, Freight, Receiving, Shipping, as well as other Direct Operation functions.
- Cross trains with the Pack Associates and fills in as required.
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detail instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow instructions.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task.
- Ability to work with people, collaboratively.
- Ability to make judgment calls on quality.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with good organization and time management skills.
- 0+ years of experience in a Distribution Center or similar environment.