Customer Service Representative - JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY - $1,000 NH RETURN TO WORK BONUS + $750 J.JILL BONUS
J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting customers with great wear-now product. The brand represents an easy, thoughtful and inspired style that reflects the confidence of remarkable women who live life with joy, passion and purpose. J.Jill offers a guiding customer experience through more than 280 stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce platform. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
APPLY TODAY, AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE’S $1,000 RETURN TO WORK BONUS WHILE IT IS AVAILABLE!
+ $750 J.JILL BONUS!!
Effective immediately, anyone filing for unemployment benefits in New Hampshire, returning to work and staying at work for at least 8 consecutive weeks will be eligible for a SUMMER STIPEND PAYMENT of $1,000 for FULL-TIME WORK and $500 for PART-TIME WORK.
- These stipends will be paid on a first come, first serve basis out of a new $10 million fund created by the Governor. Applications can only be filed after completing 8 consecutive weeks of employment that cannot start before May 18th.
Both full-time and part-time positions available! Hourly pay potential up to $15/hour!
Our Customer Service Associates project the organization’s image and support the brand professionally through customer interaction in accordance with corporate and department policy and procedures. Interaction includes, but is not limited to, order acquisition and delivering information in answer to general service inquiries.
- Handles both internal and external customer interaction via the phone.
- Sells products and places customer orders in the computer system.
- Maintains awareness of current department performance standards and work with a commitment to meeting or exceeding company and department goals
- Maintains working knowledge of systems, operational procedures and product details.
- Basic computer knowledge; familiarity with the internet
- Data Entry skills
- Typing skills (25 – 35 WPM)
- Good phone demeanor
- Good written communication skills
- Should have sound practical judgment of priorities
- Able to take direction and communicate effectively
- Possess the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment, be flexible
- Operate well under tight pressure
- Willingness to sell products
- Team Player
- Polite, confident and patient when dealing with customers
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with a call center environment preferred
- Experience in a service environment a plus
About Us :
At J.Jill, our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of creativity and the data science required to drive our future growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate focused on creating our customer’s unique experience and delivering results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.