Customer Service Associate
Projects the organization’s image and support the brand professionally through customer interaction in accordance with corporate and department policy and procedures. Interaction includes, but is not limited to, order acquisition and delivering information in answer to general service inquiries.
Both full-time and part-time positions available!
- Handles both internal and external customer interaction via the phone.
- Sells products and places customer orders in the computer system.
- Maintains awareness of current department performance standards and work with a commitment to meeting or exceeding company and department goals
- Maintains working knowledge of systems, operational procedures and product details.
- Basic computer knowledge; familiarity with the internet
- Data Entry skills
- Typing skills (25 – 35 WPM)
- Good phone demeanor
- Good written communication skills
- Should have sound practical judgment of priorities
- Able to take direction and communicate effectively
- Possess the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment, be flexible
- Operate well under tight pressure
- Willingness to sell products
- Team Player
- Polite, confident and patient when dealing with customers
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with a call center environment preferred
- Experience in a service environment a plus