Associate Cash Management Accountant
Provides support to various aspects of the finance and accounting department with special focus on Treasury and General Ledger Close. The Associate Cash Management Accountant is an integral part of a team working to provide accurate timely reporting. Assists in the development, maintenance and review of internal controls.
- Prepares Accounts Receivable daily deposits
- Processes void refund checks and weekly cash requirement check run
- Performs monthly close of Accounts Payable
- Completes year end 1099 reporting
- Handles disposition of unclaimed property
- Assists with daily cash forecasting
- Completes wire processing within banking platform
- Prepares monthly/yearly closing Journal Entries
- Provides support for with internal/external audit and SOX compliances
- Assists and completes special projects as they arise
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have solid written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience and strong understanding of internal control
- Maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment, and continuously evolving to meet changing business needs.
- Maintains accounting controls and confidentiality by following policies and procedures
- Quick learner and problem solver when faced with new issues or challenges.
- Fosters teamwork across the organization with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build partnerships and work in a collaborative environment.
- Passion for driving and delivering results and delivering constructive change.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 2+ years related experience, preferably with retail and/or direct-to-consumer business