Sr. Manager Digital Marketing
J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting customers with great wear-now product. The brand represents an easy, thoughtful and inspired style that reflects the confidence of remarkable women who live life with joy, passion and purpose. J.Jill offers a guiding customer experience through more than 280 stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce platform. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
- Primary responsibility is to manage day-to-day planning and analysis for J Jill’s digital and social media strategy, including the budget and program optimization of all media campaigns. He/she will partner with cross-channel stakeholders to translate business objectives into effective media plans and is expected to provide strategic recommendations driving customer growth and value. The position reports to the Senior Director, Brand Marketing.
- In addition, the seasoned Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, execution and analysis of paid search, digital and video advertising programs. This includes setting up, managing, tracking and optimization to deliver against revenue, customer, traffic as well as while exploring new opportunities to drive innovation.
- Leads collaborative discussion with Senior Managers to establish digital and social media objectives and measurements of success for each program, leveraging hindsight’s and business goals as input in the framework.
- Projects short and long-term sales and customer metrics based on historic performance combined with channel innovations / advancements
- Aggregates, analyzes, and translates digital and social performance across all customer segments into actionable recommendations
- Stays up to date on marketplace media trends/innovations to inform optimizations and identify opportunities to drive performance
- Manages digital and search platforms including: campaign launches, budget management, bid management, analytic tracking and reporting, and optimizations
- Tests new opportunities to broaden prospect mix to acquire new customers at a healthy CPA
- Performs A/B/n testing campaigns, identifies hypothesis, measures, reports, and advises on future implementation of those learnings
- Works cross platform (Social, Digital, Search)
- Manages Digital team
- In depth understanding of the principles of digital, search and social platforms and analytics ranging from media mix modeling, mapping KPIS, bidding strategies and optimization through digital performance metrics
- Passion for and constant eye on “the future of media” based on industry trends, (digital innovation, customer level targeting, dynamic creative optimization, media consumption, ecommerce/retail level targeting capabilities)
- Experience working with search platform, digital tools and social media solutions
- Experience within Adobe, Google Data Studio and Doubleclick Campaign Manager is a must
- A track record of managing and delivering complex retail and eCommerce digital programs
- Complete understanding of search / digital key performance indicators to strategically measure and track program success
- Strong writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, including knowledge of pivot tables
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly organized and analytical
- Ability to analyze and interpret data into strategic recommendations and marketing strategy
- Interacts well with a variety of personalities and levels of management
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required, MBA preferred
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience with proven record of success in media planning, implementing, analyzing, and optimizing search, digital and social Ecommerce and retail experience a plus
About Us :
At J.Jill, our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of creativity and the data science required to drive our future growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate focused on creating our customer’s unique experience and delivering results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.