Senior Manager Talent Acquisition
Sources, assesses, and places corporate-based candidates through the Senior Director Level. Owns full life cycle recruitment process and candidate experience. Develops and implements recruitment programs that strengthen J. Jill’s ability to attract, assess, select, and integrate top talent into the organization.
- Develops hiring strategies and outreach programs that will enable J.Jill to fill critical roles and identify key hiring sources that will result in pipeline.
- Uses strong recruiting skills to source for difficult, hard-to-fill key roles in the organization.
- Sources candidates using cost effective and creative recruiting techniques, including networking, direct sourcing, employee referrals, and appropriate internet sites.
- Interviews, assesses, and recommends candidates and hiring compensation based on compensation evaluation, candidate skills, and experience.
- Handles all negotiating of offers while working within the company compensation guidelines.
- Administers interview schedules, offer letters and related data.
- Reports on metrics and recruitment actives such as time to fill, cost per hire, and retention of new associates.
- Uses KPI’s and metrics to drive decisions and solutions for the business.
- Utilizes technology and tools for applicant tracking, CRM and HCM.
- Ability to understand and articulate the company’s requirement, culture, and other compatibility issues that are critical to making a successful hire.
- Demonstrated business acumen in the retail/apparel industry with knowledge of current and future trends to inform HR solutions.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity along with organizational adaptability and agility required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills essential.
- The ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel and Word are essential. Experience with ATS, Recruitment, and HR systems required.
- 8+ years of experience in human resources with heavy emphases in recruiting within a creative services, product development, or retail environment required.
- Proven track record of driving recruitment through the use of effective recruitment strategies, use of online and social resources as well as networking and competitor sourcing.