Senior Financial Analyst
Manages various financial activities including budgeting, forecasting, modeling and reporting to support decision making by senior management. Owns complex processes and contributes positively to the team environment of Finance.
- Plans, organizes and coordinate fiscal planning of all G&A activities including Capital Planning for the Information Services Business Unit.
- Monitors financial performance and compares to budget and/or forecast projections, analyzes variances and prepares a variety of reports and provide recommendations.
- Helps lead the annual budget and financial forecasting processes and identify areas to improve the effectiveness of financial planning activities, including timelines, tools and methods.
- Prepares monthly financial reporting packages for senior leaders.
- Supports business decisions by tracking P&L and Capital expenditures and deliver insights on financial and business performance and actionable insights to business units.
- Develops analyses, presents recommendations and financial perspective in support of corporate strategic direction.
- Provides analyses and insights to ensure continuous progress towards achieving financial and performance management metrics.
- Implements improvements in financial planning activities, partnering with business partners, accounting and other FP&A colleagues.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Solid understanding of accounting principles and general ledger functionality.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Strong analytical skills needed to synthesize large quantities of data, identifying trends and drivers.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
• Maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment, and continuously evolving to meet changing business needs.
• Quick learner and problem solver when faced with new issues or challenges.
• Global thinker who promotes communication, fosters teamwork across the organization, and achieves consensus.
• Ability to build partnerships, influence decisions and work in a collaborative style.
• Creative thinker who can bring innovative ideas and approaches to solve issues.
• Passion for driving and delivering results and delivering constructive change.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or related field; MBA a strong plus.
• 5+ years of related, progressive experience in financial planning in a large corporation, preferably in a retail and/or direct-to-consumer business.
• Proficiency in financial modeling and being an influential business partner.