Senior Director Business Analytics
Builds a strong foundation of support to inform and enable quality decisions to deliver brand and financial goals and be a significant part of management’s efforts to build a culture that increasingly utilizes data and analytics to reach conclusions and recommend actions.
- Initiates and delivers insights by conducting in-depth quantitative analysis to support strategic business decisions.
- Champions the testing process across all customer groups and channels to properly measure sales promotion activities.
- Understands key performance indicators that drive company results and determine how these metrics track against overall business strategies, goals and objectives.
- Liaisons with IS to define organizational data objectives and related requirements to make information readily available; helps evaluate/select appropriate technology supporting the same.
- Liaisons with Channel Leaders to define information needs and provide decision support to increase revenue and profit; provides ad-hoc reporting as needed and communicates key findings.
- Provides advanced analytics to support longer-range business plans and initiatives.
- Manages a team and provides decision support to executives.
- Prepares and makes presentations for management as needed.
- Proven ability to apply a suite of analytic methodologies, tools and techniques.
- An ability to balance between data needs and requirements for action.
- Documented success analyzing numerical data and producing decisions based in actionable results.
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated strength in planning, organizing, and delivering multiple projects and tasks with aggressive deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience managing exempt staff.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
- 12+ years total experience, preferably in multi-channel retail environment(s).
- 5+ years experience as a business or research analyst.