Program Manager Ecommerce
Working within the Ecommerce Site Development Team and reporting to the Director of Site Development, leads a portfolio of high priority, high impact, and highly-visible site development projects for jjill.com. Leads cross-functional partners through efforts to define, design, and execute digital features, functionality, and experiences that will serve to deepen customer engagement and ensure an optimal customer experience via our digital touch points.
- Manages a subset of high priority Ecommerce site development projects. Participates in all phases for subset of projects from concept to launch including business requirements, user flows/wireframes, design, functional requirements, QA/testing, readiness assessment, launch, and post launch monitoring.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for portfolio of programs. Ensures proper functional participation for each project phase as required with partners in IS, Creative, Finance, Customer Service, Merchandising, and Brand Marketing.
- Defines and prioritizes business requirements that will ultimately delivery a best-in-class experience for each project within assigned portfolio. Identifies any and all user use cases to ensure all experiences are accounted for. Reviews requirements with key stakeholders to ensure alignment and support of requirements.
- Leads wireframe efforts and functional designs for each assigned project, creating a blueprint for each new feature/functionality enhancement and for all applicable use cases. Ensures clarity and alignment around expectations about the construct and functioning of the updates.
- Influences the creative design of each project to ensure that delivered feature or functionality meets all business requirements.
- Leads user acceptance testing efforts for each assigned project, working closely with the Quality Assurance team to ensure all use cases have been identified, prioritized, and accounted for.
- Works closely with the Ecommerce Analytics team to define key performance indicators to measure performance/success.
- Defines and manages optimization of the programs through site analytics and testing, and continuously refine customer contact strategy. Establishes the correct metrics for the product area to enable a data-driven product development process, both for identifying product improvement opportunities and measuring against success criteria
- Develops regular, impactful communication of progress and impact.
- Works closely with the Director of Site Development to plan and execute annual Ecommerce Roadmap initiatives.
- Participates in assessments of the competitive landscape by examining the digital strategies of best in class omni channel retailers, identifying market trends, best practices, and new solutions or solutions providers that should be considered and/or applied to the J.Jill omnichannel environment.
- Builds and presents business cases for new/emerging trend opportunities that will help to further enhance the customer experience via digital touch points.
- Strong foundation in developing Ecommerce solutions across all device types including desktop, mobile, tablet.
- Passion for defining and executing Ecommerce solutions that drive result
- Proven success influencing and driving results through cross-functional team members.
- Inquisitive and in constant pursuit of innovative ways to drive results; does not settle for the status quo.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High energy, positive “can do” attitude and self motivated.
- Possess strong critical thinking and problem solving skills and crave opportunities to try new, innovative approaches that will drive channel results and provide a best-in-class experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or communications.
- 5+ years of digital program management or related experience.
- Experience defining and implementing innovative solutions and content strategies that led to growth within an Ecommerce channel.
- 2+ years in Ecommerce Marketing a plus