J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting customers with great wear-now product. The brand represents an easy, thoughtful and inspired style that reflects the confidence of remarkable women who live life with joy, passion and purpose. J.Jill offers a guiding customer experience through more than 280 stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce platform. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
The Merchandise Coordinator executes J.Jill’s seasonal assortment strategies for web and email and quickly reacts to in season business based from real-time customer shopping patterns.
- Creates and maintains weekly work orders for email and web content, including the mangagement and distribution of email calendars.
- Performs daily inventory checks of future and current featured styles for all digital assets; email, web and social.
- Holds key role in the pre-launch process for the website. Maintains activation list.
- Manages cross sells; intital set-up and in-season maintenance.
- Arranges & maintains the products featured in our “shop-the-look” functionality on site.
- Manages product placement for landing pages based on demand, inventory and conversion.
- Participates in QA process for the website.
- Manages post-web launch image edits by partnering with merchant & digital asset teams.
- Reviews competitive emails & sites, analyzes shopping patterns, and suggests enhancements to create a stronger customer friendly direct shopping experience that drives sales, traffic, and AOV.
- Strong organizational skills, able to innovate processes for efficiency.
- Quick to take action. Skilled multi-tasker.
- Proactive mindset, with an ownership approach.
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, strong time management skills, flexible.
- Proficent in Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 0+ years of related Merchandising experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
About Us :
At J.Jill, our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of creativity and the data science required to drive our future growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate focused on creating our customer’s unique experience and delivering results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.