Manager Retail Operations
Acts as primary liaison between stores, Finance and IS, representing stores priorities to support an excellent in store experience. Works strategically to manages people/processes and partner with cross functional team members to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Performs analysis to solve problems and surface opportunities in both financial and operational areas of business
- Supports research of new technology and processes in order to create efficiencies and enhance team member and customer experience
- Identifies opportunities to improve operational execution and craft business cases for senior leadership review and buy in
- Defines pilot, rollout strategy and approach for stores organization to receive proper training and a thorough understanding of business process and technology
- Directs cross functional teams on retail projects to facilitate project delivery. Provides regular project updates to field and HO partners.
- Creates regular content and materials in partnership with corporate and store communication teams on new or updates to existing technology and processes
- Tracks budgets and updates manuals and reference tools for labor management processes
- Supports other store support projects as needed
- Strong business acumen, team building and organizational agility skills
- Analytical with strong problem solving abilities and creative resolution skills
- Data driven influencing skills.
- Ability to remain organized, pay attention to detail and meet critical deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills with ability to interact effectivley with various skiill set and leadership levels
- Ability to work with cross functional partners to gain alignment and concensus with key stakeholders on project
- Work well independently as well as effectively contribute to a team environment
- Minimal travel required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years’ experience in an analyst role in a retail setting required
- Labor Management systems experience preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel required
- Proficient use of other Microsoft office programs