Manager Paid Social Media
J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting customers with great wear-now product. The brand represents an easy, thoughtful and inspired style that reflects the confidence of remarkable women who live life with joy, passion and purpose. J.Jill offers a guiding customer experience through more than 280 stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce platform. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
The Manager Paid Social Media manages the day-to-day planning and analysis for J Jill’s digital and social media strategy, including the buying and optimization of all media campaigns. The role partners with the Brand Marketing and Ecommerce teams to translate business objectives into effective media plans and is expected to provide mid-level strategic recommendations driving customer growth and value.
- Collaborates with Senior Managers to establish social media objectives and measurements of success for each program and tactically execute upon those strategies to meet or exceed benchmarks
- Performs daily management of paid social media campaigns which includes: campaign launches, budget management, bid management, analytic tracking and reporting, and optimizations
- Analyzes and translates data from various data sources into actionable content recommendations
- Stays up to date on marketplace media trends/social innovations to inform optimizations and identifies opportunities to drive performance
- Contributes to brainstorming sessions, able to reference relevant brands examples as ideas for brainstorming
- Builds audiences leveraging first party data
- Implements sophisticated retargeting campaigns
- Strategically completes A/B/n testing campaigns, identifies hypothesis, measures, reports, and provides advice on future implementation of those learnings
- Performs functions on multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Digital, etc.)
- In depth understanding of the principles of paid social media platforms and media analytics ranging from media mix modeling, mapping KPIS, bidding strategies, and optimization through digital performance metrics
- Passion for and constant eye on “the future of media” based on industry trends, (digital innovation, customer level targeting, dynamic creative optimization, media consumption, ecommerce/retail level targeting capabilities)
- Experience working with Facebook’s suite of paid media tools and other native social networking paid media solutions
- Experience within Adobe, Google Data Studio and Doubleclick Campaign Manager is a must
- A track record of managing and delivering complex retail and eCommerce paid social media programs
- Complete understanding of social specific key performance indicators to strategically measure and track program success
- Strong writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, including knowledge of pivot tables
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly organized and analytical
- Ability to analyze and interpret data into strategic recommendations and marketing strategy
- Interacts well with a variety of personalities and levels of management
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required, MBA preferred.
- 6+ years of experience working in paid social media platforms; agency experience preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
About Us :
At J.Jill, our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of creativity and the data science required to drive our future growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate focused on creating our customer’s unique experience and delivering results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.