Manager, Paid Search
J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting customers with great wear-now product. The brand represents an easy, thoughtful and inspired style that reflects the confidence of remarkable women who live life with joy, passion and purpose. J.Jill offers a guiding customer experience through more than 280 stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce platform. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
The seasoned data-driven Paid Search Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, execution, and analysis of paid search programs. He/She will play an integral role in growing our paid search channel through budget management and campaign optimizations, managing our Google and Microsoft accounts. Partners with cross-channel digital and social members to translate business objectives into unique and strategic approches to drive customer growth and value.
- Oversees day-to-day campaign management including campaign launches, budget & bid management and seasonal key word optimizations
- Reports on program performance (brand, non-brand, shopping) on a weekly and monthly basis highlighting key metric results - cost, conversion, sales and go forward optimizations
- Aggregates, analyzes, and translates paid search performance with deeper insights into actionable recommendations for customer growth
- Projects short-term sales and customer metrics based on historic performance
- Performs tests - measuring, reporting, and advice on future implementation of those learnings
- Partners with Google and Bing on quarterly business reviews – analyzing performance and opportunities for growth
- In depth understanding of the principles of search platform and analytics, bidding strategies and optimization
- Must have experience working with Google Ads platform is required
- Experience within Adobe, Google Data Studio and Doubleclick Campaign Manager is a must
- Strong writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
About Us :
At J.Jill, our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of creativity and the data science required to drive our future growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate focused on creating our customer’s unique experience and delivering results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.