Manager Ecommerce Operations
The position will deliver a best-in-class digital experience thru the flawless execution of all site updates. These updates will include monthly site refreshes and executing to our promotional cadence. Delegate and oversee the work of the ecommerce operations team – overseeing both merchandising and content development. Ensure the ecommerce team has all the information to effectively hit deadlines as well as owning the product and content image process for JJill.com.
- Responsible for the on-time and flawless execution of monthly floorsets of new products, categories and creative content for the website.
- Own the online asset management process which includes product images, swatches and other creative images.
- Oversee all promotional updates which include creating onsite promotional banners, testing and ensuring all supporting content is ready for launch.
- Provide the ecommerce operations team with all necessary information to ensure the timely execution for all monthly site refreshes and promotional updates. This would include, but not limited to: linking strategies, layout creation, product and content images, and due dates for launches.
- Working closely with email marketing to ensure that all linking strategies and experiences are consistent onsite and in email and digital traffic drivers.
- Partner with Site Experience Manager on execution of future AB tests.
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive business and execute new business strategies.
- Maintain and create training documentation for the operations team. Identify new processes and ways to drive team efficiencies.
- Collaborate on efforts to improve the online experience by funneling ideas into the Ecom roadmap process.
- Demonstrated understanding of Ecommerce best practices, with a track record of applying these best practices.
- High sense of urgency and initiative.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast – paced environment.
- Experience running operations in an ecommerce environment, including executing strategy.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with ability to initiate action and follow an effort through to completion.
- High degree of organization, accuracy and flexibility; exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to flex leadership and communication style to accommodate a variety of team member styles.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Inquisitive and in constant pursuit of innovative ways to drive results; does not settle for the status quo.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High energy, positive “can do” attitude and self motivated.
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Commerce a plus.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business discipline required.
- 6+ years Ecommerce experience.
- Strong knowledge of Ecommerce business aspects including site content planning, execution, user experience, QA best practices and A/B testing.