Manager Ecommerce Analytics
Facilitates Ecommerce investment decisions by evaluating and forecasting digital behavior. Provides data-driven insights and recommendations to improve Ecommerce and omnichannel performance. Partners with cross-functional stakeholders to leverage insights and drive results.
- Develops insights and recommendations by leveraging disparate data across web, stores, media, customer, product, and competitors.
- Consults on analytics topics, including the measurement and interpretation of Ecommerce metrics, media and content attribution, incrementality, and test design.
- Develops ongoing forecasts & scenario plans to inform Ecommerce investments. Leverages descriptive and predictive analytics to evaluate the impact of media mix, spend, promotions, product, and site features on site KPIs.
- Scopes the impact of strategic initiatives as an input into Ecommerce business planning.
- Builds and maintains dashboards, tools, and measurement systems to optimize key functions, including but not limited to traffic, online merchandising, UX, and conversion funnels.
- Collaborates with tech to build and maintain digital measurement across the data layer, Adobe Analytics, and other digital analytics systems.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills required. Proven ability to synthesize data into actionable findings and recommendations.
- Expert Excel skills (pivots, index match, modeling, etc) required.
- Experience with at least two of the following:
- Stuctured programming languages, like SQL or Python.
- Configuration and analysis of digital analytics systems, like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Forecasting, descriptive statistics, sampling, and hypothesis testing via statistical packages, like R, Excel, SPSS, SAS.
- A/B testing principles and systems, like Monetate or Optimizely.
- 6+ years of relevant experience required.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related discipline required.