J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting customers with great wear-now product. The brand represents an easy, thoughtful and inspired style that reflects the confidence of remarkable women who live life with joy, passion and purpose. J.Jill offers a guiding customer experience through more than 280 stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce platform. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
J.Jill's Manager, Benefits develops, implements, and manages the benefits programs that support the company’s business objectives and talent strategy, while providing day to day execution of benefit program administration and communication. In this role you will monitor industry and regulatory developments to ensure compliance and propose enhancements to processes and programs.
- Manages the timely implementation, communication, administration, and analysis of company benefit plans.
- Ensures that all benefit programs and guiding policies are well documented and provides ongoing review of program administration.
- Ensures all programs are in compliance with established internal controls, governance standards, regulatory requirements, policies and programs.
- Collaborates with Senior Director in the development of benefit plans, providing input on trends to maintain competiveness, ensuring compliance as required.
- Works with vendors and HR partners to plan and execute the annual benefits renewal and open enrollment process,
- Ensures the timely delivery and accuracy of monthly, quarterly and annual benefits reporting, as well as forecasting and budgeting of benefit expenses.
- Communicates benefits plans and provide associates at all levels with the information and tools to fully value and utilize benefit programs.
- Administers all benefit surveys and researches new sources for external data collection. Performs custom surveys as needed.
- Collaborates with vendors to continuously improve delivery of benefit programs.
- Provides guidance to HR partners on benefit matters.
- Partners with Senior Director to manage and develop a high-performance team of benefits associates.
- Extensive knowledge of benefit programs and current trends, including federal, state and local compliance regulations, specifically FLSA, ACA, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, ERISA, and paid time off laws
- Excellent interpersonal and decision making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A history of improving processes and a commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen and data analysis skills
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Workday or other strong HRIS systems knowledge
- Experience in retail, preferably with direct-to-consumer experience
- Bachelor’s degree, 6+ years of progressively more responsible experience managing Benefits
- Retail industry experience strongly preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
About Us :
At J.Jill, our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of creativity and the data science required to drive our future growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate focused on creating our customer’s unique experience and delivering results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.