IS Corporate Systems Analyst - PLM
IS Corporate Systems Analyst - PLM directly supports and maintains the PLM application, including PLM data integration with downstream systems. Working with the Manager IS the PLM Systems Analyst will be responsible for configuring PLM application , performing code deployments and regular maintenance, working with business and IS teams on projects and fielding customer requests and issues.
- Works with the business and IS departments to deliver solutions which meet requirements, are delivered as planned, and meet J.Jill and industry quality standards.
- Performs complex system process analysis, design and configuration across multiple platforms.
- Builds custom reports as requested by the business and provide technical assistance regarding report writing and analysis.
- Monitors integration results and works to resolve any issues or failures.
- Performs system enhancements and potential process improvements and serves as the technical asset for business partners.
- Documents standards, requirements, and participates in QA and UAT testing.
- Reviews and evaluates processes to determine effectiveness at meeting business objectives.
- Maintains system access, configuration and customizations as defined by IS Management.
- Provides support on ad hoc projects, request and recurring issues as needed.
- Demonstrates service-oriented mindset in all interactions.
- Adheres to all departmental policies and procedures such as PMO, SDLC, Change Management, and Issue Management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and experience maintaining and defining application systems.
- Demonstrated process improvement experience.
- Ability to maintain a critical level of confidentiality.
- Understanding of IS business processes.
- Must be customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to support the business units and internal/external technology subject matter experts.
- Professional and administrative skills, including Testing best-practice methods, change management, and software development life cycle.
- Organized and able to work independently.
- Quality and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (Technical, Functional, Cross-functional).
- Process-oriented approach to analysis and design.
- Must be a self-starter and ability to respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities while working in a varied, fast paced environment.
- Needs to be a team player and willing to be on call and work off hours.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering Required.
- 2+ year experience of system support required.
- Experience building Reports and Integrations.
- Familiar with Security structures and configuration.
- Experience with Tier 1 Support preferred.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, C# and HTML a plus.
- 2+ years working in Retail preferred.