As a member of the Associate Relations team, this role assists in the development and delivery of programs, policies and services to support talent development and help maximize individual performance.
- Coordinates onboarding communication, conducts New Hire orientation, creates and maintains personnel records.
- Conducts 90-day new hire touch base meetings to assess new associate’s progress.
- Gathers information and responds to unemployment claims; troubleshoots as necessary.
- Coordinates recognition program activities and tracks and reports on service recognition program.
- Assists in associate relations investigations and documentation.
- Conducts exit interviews
- Prepares and analyzes associate relation’s onboarding and off boarding survey metrics.
- An approachable and engaging style; strong listening skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Analytical skills and the ability to work with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing projects and demands.
- Ability to work independently, plan effectively and produce results.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of HR or related experience