Graphic Designer - Catalog & Social
J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting customers with great wear-now product. The brand represents an easy, thoughtful and inspired style that reflects the confidence of remarkable women who live life with joy, passion and purpose. J.Jill offers a guiding customer experience through more than 280 stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce platform. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
The J.Jill Graphic Designer conceptualizes, designs and produces compelling, brand-appropriate creative for catalog, organic social, direct mail, various print digital collateral.
- Designs, develops and produces dynamic, brand-appropriate visuals that reinforce
and enhance the marketing strategy and seasonal concepts.
- Develops creative solutions using a combination of creativity and analytical skills,
to communicate an inspiring brand story to the customer.
- Works with copywriters, marketing, visual, merchandising and other team members
to develop creative solutions.
- Highly organized, flexible and able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy and meeting established deadlines
- Must be team-oriented and exhibit strong interpersonal skills
- Must possess proactive problem solving skills complimented by good communication skills, and show initiative.
- Must have strong command of typography as well as expert knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Bachelor’s degree focusing on Graphic Design/Visual Communications
- 2+ years graphic design experience
- Print production knowledge required.
- Fashion or lifestyle experience preferred.
- Portfolio required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
About Us :
At J.Jill, our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of creativity and the data science required to drive our future growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate focused on creating our customer’s unique experience and delivering results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.