Assists the Fabric Department in its overall function of research and development of woven and knit fabrics appropriate to the J.Jill brand.
- Assists the Fabric Department in researching new seasonal fabrics, maintaining information on running/current qualities, and aiding in the development of fabrics appropriate for the J.Jill brand.
- Maintains and organizes fabric library on a seasonal and ongoing basis.
- Manages and updates seasonal fabric charts for weekly status meetings with J. Jill cross-functional teams.
- Creates fabric packages to vendors and mills.
- Coordinates fabric mill appointments for seasonal presentations and meetings with J.Jill teams.
- Basic knowledge of fabric construction.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer and Excel knowledge
- 1+ years of textile or textile-related experience.