E-Commerce Project Specialist
Facilitates the timely and accurate execution of imperative E-Commerce content projects. Coordinates the communication, deliverables, and execution of all web, email, and online display content projects. Partners with cross-functional stakeholders, including the E-Commerce, Customer Relationship Management, Merchandising, Brand Marketing, Creative, and Information Security teams to ensure the timely delivery and launch of content-related efforts.
- Serves as the primary point of contact and owner of timely project delivery for all web, email, and online display content projects.
- Creates and maintains the master content plan. Coordinates with key stakeholders and ensures the document contains an accurate representation of key information for each time frame, including merchandising, marketing, promotional, and retail messaging plans.
- Arranges meetings and ensures the proper stakeholders are included in the appropriate meetings.
- Attends site refresh concepting meetings. Captures the goals/objectives, business requirements, brand stories, and other relevant information and needs for each site refresh. Creates a detailed Work Order for each project. Reviews and gets sign off on final Work Orders from key stakeholders.
- Attends site refresh comp review meetings. Ensures Creative comps deliver on requirements outlined in the work order. Identifies and raises discrepancies when applicable; ensures alignment on any changes required to serve the work order requirements. Documents any updates required.
- Creates and maintains the monthly email calendar. Partners with key stakeholders on the email program team to execute email programs. Schedules team meetings, gathers and reviews competitive inspiration, proactively generates optimizations, and kicks off monthly updates. Ensures changes and updates are accurately reflected and communicated in a timely fashion.
- Maintains competitive email account. Highlights competitive email inspiration. Compiles weekly email competitive review and communicates to all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage small to medium sized content projects across cross-functional teams.
- Word, Excel, and strong PowerPoint skills a must.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Inquisitive and in constant pursuit of innovative ways to drive results; does not settle for the status quo.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent time and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- High energy, positive “can do” attitude and self motivated.
- High degree of organization, accuracy, and flexibility; exceptional attention to detail.
- Team player and collaborative.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with ability to initiate action and follow an effort through to completion.
- Ability to flex leadership and communication style to accommodate a variety of team member styles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business discipline required.
- 2+ years experience managing e-commerce projects in a project coordinator or similar role.
- Experience defining, communicating, and managing project timelines to tight time frames in a dynamic environment.