Director Investor Relations
This position is responsible for maintaining and improving relations and communications with members of the financial community, the investing public and shareholders.
- Establish and maintain liaison with investors/shareholders to provide them a comprehensive, current picture of the business and its potential.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of communications / interactions with the financial community, including management and investor/shareholder contact.
- Research and disseminate to management relevant business developments within the industry.
- Direct/assist/coordinate preparation of all reports to shareholders including the annual report.
- Coordinate and manage the quarterly earnings calls to investors and shareholders.
- Monitor governance issues and recommend strategies to comply.
- Speak for management and serve as a central source of disclosable financial information for investors.
- Assist in matters relating to the Stock Exchange and SEC.
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Solid experience in the retail industry
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Ability to set objectives and goals and work appropriately to meet and exceed them
- Strong analytical, organizational, and leadership skills
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and build and sustain quality relationships
- Skilled communicator (both verbal and written)
- Comfortable operating within a state of ambiguity
- 10+ years experience in finance, financial communications, or relevant industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis in Excel.