Digital Graphic Designer
Reporting to the Senior Art Director, works closely with the online design team in creating emails, site page updates, banners, interactive pieces, and web/social media designs based on existing design standards. Incumbent will be responsible for managing deadlines, edits, and accuracy of all projects touched. Also, work cross functionally with senior designers, project managers and the copy team.
- Designs Web Page Assets and Email conceptualization, design and layout.
- Designs social media assets (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, etc…).
- Contributes design concepts and maintains accurate schedules.
- Work closely with Art Directors to ensure brand integrity and accurately execute direction and change requests.
- Optimizing and releasing files for development.
- Participates in special projects as needed.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite applications – must be very comfortable working in Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong design capabilities
- Strong command of typography
- Highly organized, flexible and able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy while meeting established deadlines
- Must be team-oriented and exhibit strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to take on whatever needs to be done to help to overall team
- Must possess proactive problem-solving skills complimented by good communication skills and demonstrated initiative
- Bachelor’s degree focusing on Graphic Design/Visual Communications
- 4 years of graphic design experience
- Portfolio required