Associate Graphic Designer
Designs and produces compelling and brand-appropriate content for catalog, retail signage, store associate communications, direct mail, and various print media. Releases print-ready files to vendors and proofs files prior to printing.
- Designs, develops, and produces dynamic and brand-appropriate visuals that reinforce and enhance the marketing strategy and seasonal concepts.
- Provides creative solutions using a combination of creativity and analytical skills with an eye for detail and design.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with Copywriters, Marketing, Visual, Merchandising, and other team members to develop creative solutions.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Highly organized, flexible, and able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy and meeting established deadlines.
- Must be team-oriented and exhibit strong interpersonal skills.
- Must possess proactive problem solving skills complimented by good communication skills and show initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree focusing on Graphic Design/Visual Communications.
- 0+ years of graphic design experience.
- Print production knowledge.
- Portfolio required.