Art Director - Catalog & Social
J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting customers with great wear-now product. The brand represents an easy, thoughtful and inspired style that reflects the confidence of remarkable women who live life with joy, passion and purpose. J.Jill offers a guiding customer experience through more than 280 stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce platform. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
Concepts, designs, and executes brand-right creative for the Catalog and social media.
- Designs, develops and produces dynamic, brand-right catalogs, and social media stories that enhance merchandising & marketing’s strategic intent
- Understands the J.Jill brand to translate into strong page layout design and typography
- Works closely with Creative Director and Senior Art Director to ensure brand integrity
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with copywriters, merchandising and other team members to develop creative solutions
- Strong design capabilities
- Strong command of typography
- Strong storytelling
- Expert knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop and animation skills welcomed
- Highly organized, flexible and able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy while meeting established deadlines
- Must be flexible and quickly adapt to change
- Self starter with ability to prioritize
- Must be team-oriented and exhibit strong interpersonal, presentation and leadership skills
- Must possess proactive problem-solving skills complemented by excellent communication skills
- BFA in Graphic Design
- 5+ years combined creative, graphic design and art direction experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
About Us :
At J.Jill, our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of creativity and the data science required to drive our future growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate focused on creating our customer’s unique experience and delivering results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.