Account Executive (AE) assumes responsibility for the project management of multiple creative projects that leverage the in-house Creative team. Projects include print & digital deliverables for multiple business channels.
The AE acts as the communication liaison and point of contact between the creative, marketing, e-commerce and merchandising teams. The AE manages all project approvals by individuals and specific departments involved in the project. The AE establishes all schedules, daily priorities for the creative team and maintains a weekly status, ensuring all projects run smoothly and remains on schedule.
Works well under the pressures of tight deadlines, with minimal oversight. Applies proven experience in organizing and running multiple projects (print and digital), including project tracking, troubleshooting, and managing the approval process.
- Performs project management and trafficking duties related to projects moving through the creative department with a focus on print. Jobs include: Catalog, Retail Signage and Direct Mail.
- Acst as the main point of contact for marketing, merchandising and e-commerce to supply all necessary information to the creative team.
- Uses our established workflow tool to develop schedules for all projects and work closely with the design teams to ensure all projects are delivered on time.
- Maintains a weekly status report that includes all current projects.
- Oversees a weekly meeting with the creative and copy teams to review the status of current projects and weekly priorities.
- Partners with Art Directors to ensure all creative is completed with the most up-to-date information available. Monitors any cross channel changes that may effect print deliverables.
- Facilitates the approval and sign off of all projects.
- Schedules and attends approval meetings with the executive team. Provides recaps and next steps to the project team as needed.
- Constantly strives to improve processes and workflows.
- Oversees other employees as a project manager.
- Requires experience with project management and trafficking of creative elements.
- Should have a strong understanding of process and the ability to identify potential improvements and implement them.
- Must have excellent organization skills.
- Must be proficient in microsoft and adobe applications
- Experience using a project management system. Experience with WorkFront is a plus
- The ability to work with constantly changing deadlines, details and requirements.
- Needs to be able to manage several different projects at once with different timelines.
- The ability to stay clam under pressure and work through difficult situations while being the voice of reason.
- The ability to quickly absorb complex information and output an appropriate solution.
- Ability to recognize different team member’s work styles and adapt PM approach based on those personalities for continued success.
- Must posess a sense of ownership and accountability for projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 + years of project management experience in a Creative Services or Agency setting
- Understanding of creative workflow for print projects.
- Catalog experience a plus
- Web and email knowledge a plus