J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting customers with great wear-now product. The brand represents an easy, thoughtful and inspired style that reflects the confidence of remarkable women who live life with joy, passion and purpose. J.Jill offers a guiding customer experience through more than 280 stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce platform. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
The Sales Associate is a member of a talented team that provides service that is unique to our customer’s needs. Our associates build genuine connections and loyalty with our customers and help them build an entire wardrobe. Provides a high level of customer service support with product expertise and advanced selling skills. Sales associates also ensure the store environment and visual merchandising standards are consistently maintained.
Sales Generation and Performance
Responsible for achieving individual and team sales and productivity performance goals:
- Greet customers promptly and genuinely, and re-engage appropriately
- Build customer loyalty by creating genuine connections with customers
- Conduct company sponsored outreach to acquire new customers and increase shopping visits
- Provide our customers with helpful service that is unique to their needs, greeting customers promptly and genuinely
- Guide customers to looks that flatter
- Assist customers in building great wardrobes by providing guiding, helpful service and advice, suggesting layering and accessorizing options
- Help our customers build an entire wardrobe that is easy, versatile and trend right
- Keep up-to-date on J. Jill product features: colors, fabrics, fit, styles, care, etc.
- Keep up to date on what’s in fashion today and how J. Jill translates fashion trends for our customers
- Assist with floor set execution and ongoing re-merchandising of store
- Maintain excellent visual standards
- Replenish the sales floor according to minimum product level standards
- Contribute to operational excellence by participating in all operational functions including: marketing, product processing and replenishment, markdowns and promotions, store cleanliness and backroom organization
- Complies with company policies and procedures, ensures a safe environment and protects company assets
- Previous work experience in a retail environment, Women’s specialty retail experience preferred
- Point of sale system, technical experience
- Connections within the community preferred
Passionate about fashion and the J. Jill brand; continually enagaged
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven sales and customer service skills
- Strong style, merchandising and wardrobing skills
About Us :
At J.Jill, our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of creativity and the data science required to drive our future growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate focused on creating our customer’s unique experience and delivering results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.